Advance your knowledge of the processes that have contributed to the emergence of sport as a global phenomenon and learn to critically assess and act on the implications for the future development and management of sport. Why study MSc Sport Management at BU?
- Expand your knowledge about a range of sport management theories, international marketing tactics and analyse sport operations and leadership styles
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement to enhance employability and improve your performance as a manager
- Learn from a team of research-active expert academics who have strong ties with industry
- Benefit from the flexibility and study this course part-time or full-time
- Engage and network with industry guest speakers, who offer specific sport management knowledge, experience and insights
- Graduate with the skills and expertise to succeed within roles such as sport development, international sport event management and sport business.
Core units: Contemporary Issues in Sport Management; Sport Business Analytics; Managing Operations, People & Leadership; Strategic Sport Management; International Sport Marketing; International Sport Event Management; Dissertation. Optional work placement.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information