Working as a children’s nurse, no two days are ever the same. At King’s, we equip you with the skills you need to deliver excellent care to children, young people and their families, build relationships, and understand how to use research. Whether it’s decision making or medication management, we cover the topics you’ll depend on every day caring for children, young people and their families. We put your skills to the test during your placements with your host trust. Our wide-spread placement options mean you’ll treat a diverse range of children and families in trusts, nurseries and children’s services across London. Key benefits
- You will be studying at the No.1 nursing faculty in the UK and 2nd in the world (2018 QS World University Rankings).
- King’s College London offers exciting opportunities with two world-class academic health science centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing maternity care.
- Learn from a highly experienced, and enthusiastic team of educators, researchers and clinicians, who provide full support to help you achieve your ambitions.
- Our study courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and academics with a strong focus on promoting evidence-based care and appreciation of translational research.
- 99 per cent of our graduates find successful employment.
- Our children’s nursing students have fantastic placement opportunities caring for seriously ill children at world renowned paediatric hospitals such as Great Ormond Street or the Evelina London Children’s Hospital
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our online prospectus for further information on entry requirements.
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
Occupational Health Checks Required
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill|
|PTE Academic||69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill|
|TOEFL (iBT)||100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills|
|Cambridge English Advanced||185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill|
|Cambridge English Proficiency||185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill|
|Trinity ISE||Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill|
|Institution's Own Test||Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7|
We also accept a number of English language tests taken as part of school-level qualifications. For more details, please see our website. Please note that the course requirements are under Band B.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|