Our Master's in Finance and Investment covers the key areas of finance and investment analysis. It helps you prepare for highly valued professional qualifications and a range of financial careers. This Finance and Investment course is ideal for those with degrees in accounting, finance, business, economics, or quantitative subjects. You will study financial markets and products, financial analysis and valuation, investment management, and financial econometrics, before conducting a research project on data analysis of financial markets. Learn from academics with recent industry experience and gain access to experienced investment banking professionals and researchers. The course helps you develop the skills for successful careers in the finance industry. It covers the techniques used for the analysis and management of investment and risk in the investment industry. It also equips you with the theoretical and practical toolset to achieve Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification after you graduate. What you should know about this course
- Our diverse intake offers an excellent opportunity to exchange viewpoints on global financial impacts with peers from around the world.
- This MSc Finance and Investment has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This positions you well for professional CFA exams.
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 10 overall in London (The Guardian 2022).
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by take-home exams, coursework and practice assessments on campus where required. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assessments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
How to apply
The University of Greenwich accepts a broad range of international qualifications for admission to our courses.
You should have a relevant/numerate undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£12250||Whole course|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
020 8331 9000