Course Overview Are you passionate about helping people? This course will give you get the unique skills and experience to channel that vocation. This will put you on the path to working in the field of mental health as an accredited Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP). Why study with us
- You’ll be able to qualify on a BPS accredited course.
- Develop the skills and knowledge you need to work with people who are experiencing common mental health problems. You’ll get to apply this knowledge during a clinical placement in your final year.
- This is the only Undergraduate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner training course in the UK.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of contemporary issues in psychological wellbeing.
- You’ll gain a qualification which is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). This means it follows their Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- We’ll encourage you to engage in lifelong learning and develop your understanding of the value of research in education.
- This course is accredited by the BPS, the learned and professional body, incorporated by the Royal Charter, for Psychology in the UK. We will provide you with the breadth and depth of knowledge that allows you to graduate with Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) provided you achieve at least a lower second class honours degree.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Additional entry requirements
A Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland) is required for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Central Lancashire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page