Developed in response to the needs of businesses, this course has been carefully tailored to take your career to the next level. Learn how to operate as a global leader who understands the business ecosystem in an increasingly volatile environment. Why study Master of Business Administration at BU?
- Benefit from a holistic learning experience as this course brings isolated topics together in a collaborative and integrated way
- Learn to support businesses sustainably, inclusively and responsibly
- There’s a clear focus on your professional development, along with the chance to develop future networks that can benefit your business and your career
- Choose to take an optional 30-week work placement to enhance your employability and put into practice taught elements of this course
- Take opportunities to attend professional meetings and conferences to work with staff on their research
- Advance your leadership and managerial skills through a series of masterclasses, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients.
Core units: Developing Sustainable Strategies; Leading & Managing Change in Socially Responsible Organisations; Managing Organisational & Individual Performance; Project (MBA); Shaping the Future of Work. Option units (choose one): Digital Marketing; Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Design; Global Innovation Management; International Taxation; Projects in Society; SME & Entrepreneurial Finance.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Management Institute
- AACSB International
- Chartered Insurance Institute
A Bachelor’s Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject and at least 1 year of relevant work experience. However, applicants with less experience might be invited to interview. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in speaking, listening and reading, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£13750||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£13750||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£13750||Year 1|