A degree that provides you practical experiences by working on live briefs on digital market and offers exemptions from CIM and IDM professional certificate. Based on essential marketing principles, our degree in marketing management provides the skills and knowledge you will need to start your marketing career. Modules include customer insight, brand management and social media analytics. Work on live briefs from businesses such as the Institute of Data and Marketing, providing you with practical experience using digital simulation games. Popular career options for our marketing graduates include marketing management, branding specialists, marketing research and consultancy. Recent graduates have gained positions with companies such as Google, Coca Cola and OgilvyOne. What you should know about this course
- Study Marketing Management and earn up to £28,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings (HESA 2020)
- This degree provides exemptions from certain diploma modules of professional bodies, including CIM and IDM, in preparation for a career in digital marketing
- Our degree in this subject is ranked 2nd in London for graduate prospects (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
- Our modules in Marketing are ranked 2nd in London(The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
- 88% student satisfaction in our Marketing programmes (National Student Survey 2022)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Institute of Data and Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, Access to HE and all other qualifications with UCAS Tariff points.
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, please click on the following link.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|