This course aims to:
- Extend your comprehension of key chemical concepts and so provide you with an in-depth understanding of specialised areas of chemistry.
- Provide you with the ability to plan and carry out experiments independently and assess the significance of outcomes.
- Develop your ability to adapt and apply methodology to the solution of unfamiliar types of problems.
- Instil a critical awareness of advances at the forefront of the chemical sciences.
- Prepare you effectively for professional employment or research degrees in the chemical sciences.
Successful applicants will normally be required to have a 2/ii (or better) honours degree in Chemistry. English competence for international applicants should be in-line with University requirements for science based Masters-level taught degrees (IELTS currently 6.5)
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course