This Biomedical Engineering degree is the perfect combination of engineering and medicine. You’ll learn how to develop medical-electronic systems whilst learning alongside researchers with expertise in biological sciences. Reasons to study Biomedical Engineering at Kent
- Get ahead. You’ll get to work in real-life, business critical roles, putting into practice the skills you have gained whilst earning a salary
- Develop your skills. Gain extensive knowledge in areas like human physiology, robotics, and engineering mathematics and much more
- Fast-track your career. Accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology
- The technology. First-class facilities to support your development with access to computer labs, mechanical workshop, engineering lab, anechoic chamber and more
- Big futures. Graduates have gone on to a wide range of careers from clinical engineering and product development to data analyst and healthcare technology
- Interdisciplinary. You’ll design complete solutions involving complex integrated systems at the interface between engineering, biology and medicine
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course