Awarded by: University of Plymouth
This programme has been designed to meet the needs of a broad range of students intending to work or working in the Children and Young People’s Workforce.
The programme focuses on the effectiveness and importance of preparation for working as part of a multi-agency, multi-disciplinary team. At the same time it provides a range of opportunities for specialisation related to distinct roles within this workforce.
Work-based learning, in its various forms, is one of the major defining characteristics of this programme and you will have the opportunity to reflect upon these learning opportunities in every aspect of this programme.
Possible Progression (subject to availability)
– FdA Children, Schools & Families final year at Duchy Rosewarne or Duchy Stoke
– FdA Early Childhood Studies final year at Saltash
– BSc (Hons) Health, Community & Social Science final two years at Duchy Rosewarne
– Nursery Manager
– Speech and Language Therapist
– Children’s Centre Practitioner or Manager
– Further Education College Lecturer
– Social Care Worker
– Outdoor Experiential Learning Practitioner
– Play Therapist
– Education Officer
You must select an option for this course before you can view its entry requirements.