Askham Bryan College has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
A three year honours degree course which includes skills and knowledge that can be applied to a wide range of areas within the agricultural industry.
On this course there is an emphasis on agriculture and related food production and land-based industry enterprises.
• Introduction to Business
• Introduction to Agricultural
• Plant Science
• Soil Science
• Farm Accounts
• Agricultural Mechanisation
• Farmed Animal Science
• Academic Development
• Agri-Business Management
• Livestock Management Systems
• Crop Management
• Land and Environmental Management
• Farm Animal Health and Nutrition
• Rural Enterprise Development
• Grassland Management
• Rural Estate Management
• Research Methods
• Business Leadership and Management
• Advanced Land Management
• Global Food Production and Marketing
• Food Chain Management and Technology
• Recent Advances in Crop Production
• Recent Advances in Livestock Production
• Applied Sustainable Practices
assessments may Include: coursework, examinations, presentations, Viva - Voce, continual assessments and practical assessments
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Askham Bryan York Campus|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||84 points||
84 UCAS points plus 5 GCSEs including English,
Maths and Science at grade C or above.
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|