Awarded by: Harper Adams University
A three year honours degree course which includes skills and knowledge that can be applied to a wide range of areas within the agricultural industry.
On this course there is an emphasis on agriculture and related food production and land-based industry enterprises.
Bachelor of Science (with Honours) - BSc (Hons)
Askham Bryan York Campus
• Introduction to Business
• Introduction to Agricultural
• Plant Science
• Soil Science
• Farm Accounts
• Agricultural Mechanisation
• Farmed Animal Science
• Academic Development
• Agri-Business Management
• Livestock Management Systems
• Crop Management
• Land and Environmental Management
• Farm Animal Health and Nutrition
• Rural Enterprise Development
• Grassland Management
• Rural Estate Management
• Research Methods
• Business Leadership and Management
• Advanced Land Management
• Global Food Production and Marketing
• Food Chain Management and Technology
• Recent Advances in Crop Production
• Recent Advances in Livestock Production
• Applied Sustainable Practices
assessments may Include: coursework, examinations, presentations, Viva - Voce, continual assessments and practical assessments
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Askham Bryan York Campus|
This means the year in which you would like to start the course.
‘Year 1’ means you will start in the first year.
‘Year 0’ means you will enter onto a foundation year.
You may be able to start some courses in the second or third years, if you meet certain criteria. You will need to discuss this with the university or college directly.
The following entry points are available for this course:
|UCAS Tariff||84 points||
84 UCAS points plus 5 GCSEs including English,
Maths and Science at grade C or above.
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|