Milton Keynes College has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
The world simply couldn’t function the way it does today without engineering. It is all around us, with some of the largest industries including aerospace, automotive, nuclear and architecture. The industry requires engineers with astrong set of practical skills, as well as the relevant knowledge and understanding. This course puts strong emphasison sector-related skills and preparing.
• Engineering Maths
• Engineering Science
• Managing a Professional Engineering Project
• Mechanical Principles
• Electrical and Electronic Principles
• Automation Robotics and Programmable Logic Controllers
• Computer Aided Design and Manufacture
• Professional Engineering Management
• High levels of contextualisation shared with industry based students
• Strong progression opportunities with regional universities
• Curriculum developed with local, multinational engineering organisations
• Strong focus on academic rigour and preparation to progress to higher level university studies
How to apply
To apply for this course you will be taken to the provider's website, where you can find out more information and make an application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||Assessment of previous qualifications and skills upon application. Must hold a L3 qualification in a related field OR have industry experience.|