Five Reasons to Study Religious Studies with Education Studies:
• Wide range of modules on relevant topics such as religious authority, the nature of God, and educational psychology.
• Modules based on lecturers' distinctive research expertise Abrahamic faiths and contemporary methods in education.
• Innovative immersive teaching in small groups and one-to-one tutorials.
• Space for independent thinking and opportunities to pursue your own interests.
• Chance to combine your studies with modules from other humanities subjects.
Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)
16 September 2019
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Lampeter Campus|
The following entry points are available for this course:
|UCAS Tariff||96 points||Grades are important; however, our offers are not solely based on academic results. We are interested in creative people that demonstrate a strong commitment to their chosen subject area and therefore we welcome applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. To assess student suitability for their chosen course we normally arrange interviews for all applicants at which your skills, achievements and life experience will be considered as well as your qualifications.|
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
|Channel Islands||£9,000||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|