University of Wales Trinity Saint David has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Five Reasons to Study Religious Studies with Education Studies:
• Wide range of modules on relevant topics such as religious authority, the nature of God, and educational psychology.
• Modules based on lecturers' distinctive research expertise Abrahamic faiths and contemporary methods in education.
• Innovative immersive teaching in small groups and one-to-one tutorials.
• Space for independent thinking and opportunities to pursue your own interests.
• Chance to combine your studies with modules from other humanities subjects.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Lampeter Campus|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 points||Grades are important; however, our offers are not solely based on academic results. We are interested in creative people that demonstrate a strong commitment to their chosen subject area and therefore we welcome applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. To assess student suitability for their chosen course we normally arrange interviews for all applicants at which your skills, achievements and life experience will be considered as well as your qualifications.|
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9,000||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|