Awarded by: University of East Anglia
Engineers at UEA work on a wide variety of cutting-edge topics, bringing various disciplines together to tackle important issues across the engineering sciences. We have particular expertise in low-carbon energy, modelling and materials, working collaboratively with the university's exceptional Schools of Computing and Environmental Sciences.
Engineering is part of the School of Mathematics, which is ranked 7th in the UK for the quality of its research output (REF 2014) - an enormous accolade for a flourishing School, and testament to the great work we do.
Our primary research themes are:
1. Graphene and Nanostructured Materials
2. High-Resolution Drop-on-Demand Printing Technology
3. Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics and Energy Buildings
4. Electrospray Deposition of Functional Materials
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering Systems
1. Optimisation-driven design
2. Energy-efficient structures
3. Low-speed Impact Analysis
Low Carbon & Renewable Energy Systems
1. Energy from biomass and waste
2. Intelligent energy buildings
3. Carbon recyling and carbon capture
4. PV Degradation and diagnostics
For more information on our research visit:
You must select an option for this course before you can view its entry requirements.