Bangor University has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
Byddwch yn astudio nifer cyfartal o fodiwlau yn y ddau bwnc i ennill gradd Cyd-Anrhydedd. Am fwy o wybodaeth, gwelwch y disgrifiad cwrs ar wefan Prifysgol Bangor os gwelwch yn dda.
You will study both subjects in equal portions to gain a Joint Honours Degree. For more information, please see the course description on Bangor University’s website.
For details of the modular structure, please see the course description on Bangor University's website.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 points||
Typical offer is based on a minimum of 96 tariff points from a Level 3 qualification* e.g.
• A Levels
• BTEC National/Extended Diploma and Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma: MMM
• City & Guilds Advanced Technical/Extended Diploma: Merit
• International Baccalaureate Diploma
• Access: Pass Access to Higher Education Diploma • NCFE CACHE Level 3 Extended Diploma: Grade C • Irish Leaving Certificate: 96 points from a minimum of 4 Higher Subjects
• Welsh Baccalaureate • All students are subject to checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service and this must be judged to be satisfactory before the start of work placements
International Candidates: school leaving qualifications and college diplomas are accepted from countries worldwide (subject to minimum English Language requirements), details at: www.bangor.ac.uk/international/applying/entryrequirements
We also welcome applications from mature applicants
*For full details go to our website and for a full list of accepted Level 3 qualifications, go to www.ucas.com
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9,000||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|