Rose Bruford College has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
• Get the creative and technical skills you need to become a video designer for theatre and live events.
• Work in fully equipped theatres and studios along with other disciplines in a collaborative and professional working environment.
• Learn the skills that could allow you to work in any digital industry as an artist or content creator, including film and VFX, 3d animation, TV, computer gaming, marketing/commercial events and theme parks or visitor attractions.
• Develop your own artistic style by studying art and (2d/3d) design along with developing your basic drawing, fine art and digital painting skills.
• Learn to operate media servers, cameras, projectors, control desks, motion capture equipment, operate virtual reality and green screens to create professional-level content for performances and events.
• Learn advanced 2d and 3d computer: generated imagery techniques, including; animation, 3d modelling, texturing, lighting, VFX and rendering, using industry standard software such as Maya, Cinema 4D, After Effects and
• Integrate into the industry through our network of professional relationships by spending part of your training on a placement at a studio working on professional productions, to prepare you for work as soon as you graduate. All students have placement opportunities, such as in a design studio.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||64 points||
This is equivalent to two C’s at ‘A’ level or one Merit and two Passes at BTEC (QCF) National Diploma or equivalent.
**We offer places based upon your future potential. We may offer you a place based on lower UCAS points than shown here, or an offer that is not linked to UCAS points, if we have evidence of your potential from your application or interview/audition.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9,250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Burnt Oak Lane
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
020 8308 2600
Fax: 020 8308 0542
The Admissions Office
0208 308 2600
Fax: 020 8308 0542