University of Wales Trinity Saint David has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Five reasons to choose Chinese Studies and Religious Studies:
• Wide range of modules on topics such the nature of religion, Chinese philosophy, modern China, the Abrahamic traditions, and religious conceptions of sex and gender
• Modules based on lecturers' distinctive expertise in a wide range of religious experiences, philosophies and practices, including Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism and Confucianism
• Hands-on approach and innovative immersive teaching in small groups and one-to-one tutorials
• Chance to learn Chinese language and study abroad
• Chance to combine your studies with modules from a wide range of other humanities subjects
The programme is assessed in a variety of ways and will include several of the following type of assessment: essays of 1000 to 4000 words in length, document analyses, book reviews, short reports and reflective journals, timed tests, take home exams, field journals, posters, group and individual presentations, dissertations of 10,000 words, wikis, commentaries and film evaluations.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Lampeter Campus|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 points||Grades are important; however, our offers are not solely based on academic results. We are interested in creative people that demonstrate a strong commitment to their chosen subject area and therefore we welcome applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. To assess student suitability for their chosen course we normally arrange interviews for all applicants at which your skills, achievements and life experience will be considered as well as your qualifications.|
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9,000||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|