Hertford Regional College has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
The HND in Hospitality and Event Management is a 2 year programme designed to develop industry standard skills in the fast paced, diverse and exciting events industry. The course offers a mix of classroom learning, trips and visits, and work experience.
Course content and structure:
• The contemporary hospitality industry
• Managing the customer experience
• Professional identity and practice
• The hospitality business toolkit
• Leadership and management for service industries
• Managing food and beverage operations
• Managing conference and events
• Work experience
• Research project
• Hospitality consumer behaviour and insight
• Managing and planning an event
• Global events
• Hospitality brand management
• Concepts and innovation in hospitality
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||48 points|
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6,165||Year 1|