Five reasons to choose Chinese Studies and History:
• Wide range of modules, focusing on lots of different places, themes, subjects and people, from Bede to Bowie, monks to Maoism, Confucius to Churchill
• Chance to study a broad sweep of history, all the way back to antiquity through to the Middle Ages and right up to the present day
• Modules based on lecturers' distinctive research expertise, such as commemoration of war, Chinese religion and philosophy, 1980s Britain, history-writing and memory in the Middle Ages, and Cistercian monasteries
• Hands-on approach and innovative immersive teaching in small groups and one-to-one tutorials
• Chance to learn Chinese language and study abroad
Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)
16 September 2019
The programme is assessed in a variety of ways and will include several of the following type of assessment: essays of 1000 to 4000 words in length, document analyses, book reviews, short reports and reflective journals, timed tests, take home exams, field journals, posters, group and individual presentations, dissertations of 10,000 words, wikis, commentaries and film evaluations.
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Lampeter Campus|
The following entry points are available for this course:
|UCAS Tariff||96 points||Grades are important; however, our offers are not solely based on academic results. We are interested in creative people that demonstrate a strong commitment to their chosen subject area and therefore we welcome applications from individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. To assess student suitability for their chosen course we normally arrange interviews for all applicants at which your skills, achievements and life experience will be considered as well as your qualifications.|
|Channel Islands||£9,000||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|