Awarded by: The University of Northampton
With a Joint Honours degree, you study two subjects and depending on how much time you want to spend on each subject, your degree may emphasise one subject more than the other, which is a major and minor programme. Alternatively, you can study your subjects equally, resulting in a joint degree.
Joint honours degrees are taught in the same way as single honours degrees, with 120 credits taught per year, over three years.
By studying at the University of Northampton, you can be sure that:
• If you join us, you will experience student life at the University’s new £330 million Waterside Campus. Come along to an Open Day and find out more.
• Students enrolling on this course at Northampton will be provided with their own brand new Hewlett Packard laptop* to keep at no additional cost. All sports clubs and societies are free to join at Northampton and every essential course text book is available via the library, meaning you won’t have to purchase copies. For more information on this visit our website (northampton.ac.uk/benefits).
• Based on the evidence available, the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Panel judged that the University of Northampton delivers consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students. It is of the highest quality found in the UK.
• Whatever your ambitions, we’re here to help you to achieve them. We’ll support you to identify the skills you’re learning during your course, find your strengths and secure practical experience so that when it comes to applying for jobs or further study you’ll feel confident in standing out from the crowd.
The Northampton Employment Promise
• In fact, we’re so confident in our careers and employability support that If you achieve at least a 2:2 degree and complete either our Employability Plus Gold programme or achieve a Changemaker Gold Certificate during your time studying with us, but still haven’t secured full-time employment 12 months after graduating, we will secure a three – six month paid internship for you or support you into postgraduate study.
✱ terms and conditions apply. See northampton.ac.uk/benefits for more information
Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)
23 September 2019
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
The following entry points are available for this course:
|UCAS Tariff||112 points|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||DMM|
|Access to HE Diploma||M: 30 credits|
|Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal||M2, M3, M3|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme||25 points|
|Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)||H3, H3, H3, H3|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||DD||Accepted at DM with an BTEC Subsidiary Diploma or Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma at Merit, or with an A-level at C.|
|Channel Islands||£9,250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,250||Year 1|