BA (Hons) Graphic Branding and Identity is designed to produce strategic thinkers and creative communicators. The course will equip you with the tools to become a professional practitioner within this expansive industry. You will gain valuable insights into all aspects of the subject, from its historical, social, cultural and commercial contexts, through design practice relating to brand and identity expression. This course is taught at London College of Communication, at Elephant & Castle, part of University of the Arts London.
What can you expect?
The course explores diverse and creative approaches to branding and identity, from concept to outcome. You will gain valuable insights into all aspects of the subject, from its historical, social, cultural and commercial contexts, through design practice relating to brand and identity expression.
Five reasons to apply
• Practical projects and technical workshops are designed to enable you to choose and develop the right message, to the right audience, at the right time and using the right media.
• The course will allow you to place graphic branding in the context of graphic design, branded spaces and interiors, packaging, moving image, advertising and narrative storytelling. It is designed to encourage innovation and initiative.
• The combination of practical and theoretical exploration and understanding is further supported by live projects and collaborative involvement with industry.
• The course will introduce you to strategic and brand planning, combined with design principles associated with a broad range of media. The second year will consolidate and expand on design and brand expression, while encouraging individual and collaborative working and engagement with theoretical aspects of the subject, all within an exploratory context.
• Your final year will allow you to pursue your own interests and direction through supported independence. It will provide you with confidence to choose your future path within the industry, or progress onto postgraduate study.
*About London College of Communication (LCC) *
The LCC experience is all about learning by doing. As an LCC student, you’ll get your hands dirty and develop your skills in outstanding technical spaces. Our facilities are at an industry standard and include photographic and television studios, darkrooms, 3D workshop, prototyping lab, gallery spaces, printing studios, and newsrooms.
Our courses are industry focused and you’ll be taught by an inspiring community of experienced academics, technical experts, and leading specialist practitioners within our Design School, Media School and Screen School.
We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in subjects such as journalism, advertising, Public Relations and publishing, photography, film, television and sound, graphic communication, illustration and visual communication, animation, games, design management, branded spaces and interactive and information design.
Bachelor of Arts (with Honours) - BA (Hons)
London College of Communication
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||London College of Communication|
This means the year in which you would like to start the course.
‘Year 1’ means you will start in the first year.
‘Year 0’ means you will enter onto a foundation year.
You may be able to start some courses in the second or third years, if you meet certain criteria. You will need to discuss this with the university or college directly.
The following entry points are available for this course:
|Channel Islands||£9,250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,250||Year 1|