City of Sunderland College has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
The units covered include:
• Creative Arts Professional Practice (Mandatory)
• Creative Arts Research Skills (Mandatory)
• Innovative Theatre Performance Work
• Physical Theatre Performance
• Site Specific Performance
• Development of Acting Skills
• Devising Performance
• Naturalistic Acting
• Preparation, Process and Production in the Creative Arts
• Historical Context in the Performing Arts
• Performing Arts Workshop Leadership
• Small Scale Touring in the Performing Arts
• Applied Contemporary Practice
• Theatre Directing
• Alternative Approaches to Acting
• Movement for the Actor
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
You are viewing a course summary page, please select a course option to see the application codes
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||32 points|
You will need to have a minimum of 32 UCAS points to apply for the course.
It is also desirable that you have at least a level 2 qualification in English and maths.
Mature candidates will be considered without the formal qualifications, dependent upon their former experience.
All candidates will be interviewed and practical work will be viewed wherever appropriate and possible
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£5,999||Year 1|