Milton Keynes College has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
The world simply couldn’t function the way it does today without engineering. It is all around us, with some of the largest industries including aerospace, automotive, nuclear and architecture. The industry requires engineers with a strong set of practical skills, as well as the relevant knowledge and understanding. This course puts strong emphasis on sector-related skills and preparing.
• Engineering Design
• Engineering Maths
• Engineering Science
• Managing a Professional Engineering Project
• Mechanical Principles
• Electrical and Electronic Principles
• Automation Robotics and Programmable Logic Controllers
• Computer Aided Design and Manufacture
• Professional Engineering Management
• High levels of contextualisation shared with industry based students
• Strong progression opportunities with regional universities
• Curriculum developed with local, multinational engineering organisations
• Strong focus on academic rigour and preparation to progress to higher level university studies
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Chaffron Way|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||Assessment of qualifications upon application. Previous L3 qualification in a related field OR industry experience.|