University of Wales Trinity Saint David has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Five reasons to choose Heritage:
• Wide range of modules exploring different aspects of heritage and the heritage agencies, institutions and sites
• Modules based on lecturers' distinctive expertise in areas such as nautical archaeology, Egyptological artefacts and Cistercian monasteries
• Chance to gain practical experience with placements at heritage sites, museums and archives
• Hands-on approach and innovative immersive teaching in small groups and one-to-one tutorials
• Chance to study a range of disciplines including history, archaeology and philosophy.
The programme is assessed in a variety of ways and will include several of the following type of assessment: essays of 1000 to 4000 words in length, document analyses, book reviews, short reports and reflective journals, timed tests, take home exams, field journals, posters, group and individual presentations, dissertations of 10,000 words, wikis, commentaries and film evaluations.
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Lampeter Campus|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 points|
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9,000||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9,000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact details
0300 500 5054
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0300 500 5054