Rose Bruford College has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
• Become a creative technologist, able to design and create the next generation of digital theatre and experiences using the latest digital platforms including; virtual reality, mixed reality and game platforms.
• Learn the creative and technical skills needed to create your own virtual reality theatre experiences, using industry standard software to understand the principles of digital theatre craft and tell stories in this new medium.
• Be a pioneer of a new industry that is benefiting from massive investment and research as it grows at an exponential rate.
• Make your own apps and programs which can support a live theatre experience by integrating technology and engineering with digital systems.
• Work with industry standard software such as: Unreal Engine 4, Maya, Z brush, Photoshop and After Effects.
• Develop the technical as well as creative and managerial skills which will make you employable in a wide range of industries including TV, film, architecture and gaming.
• Benefit from Rose Bruford College’s wide range of industry connections to ensure you are being taught the latest techniques and processes used in the industry, whilst also developing your personal professional network to integrate you into the industry ready for when you graduate.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||64 points||
This is equivalent to two C’s at ‘A’ level or one Merit and two Passes at BTEC (QCF) National Diploma or equivalent.
**We offer places based upon your future potential. We may offer you a place based on lower UCAS points than shown here, or an offer that is not linked to UCAS points, if we have evidence of your potential from your application or interview/audition.
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||MPP|
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9,250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Burnt Oak Lane
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
020 8308 2600
Fax: 020 8308 0542
The Admissions Office
0208 308 2600
Fax: 020 8308 0542