Higher National Diploma - HND
The units covered include:
• Creative Arts Professional Practice (Mandatory)
• Creative Arts Research Skills (Mandatory)
• Innovative Theatre Performance Work
• Physical Theatre Performance
• Site Specific Performance
• Choreography for solo performance
• Commercial Dance
• Contemporary Dance Techniques
• Preparation, Process and Production in the Creative Arts
• Historical Context in the Performing Arts
• Performing Arts Workshop Leadership
• Small Scale Touring in the Performing Arts
• Contemporary dance techniques and performance
• Jazz Dance Technique and Performance
• Jazz Dance Development and Analysis
• Choreography for Group Performance
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Bede Campus|
The following entry points are available for this course:
|UCAS Tariff||32 points|
You will need to have a minimum of 32 UCAS points to apply for the course.
It is also desirable that you have at least a level 2 qualification in English and maths.
Mature candidates will be considered without the formal qualifications, dependent upon their former experience.
All candidates will be interviewed and practical work will be viewed wherever appropriate and possible
|Northern Ireland||£5,999||Year 1|