Foundation Year Our Foundation Year provides an excellent alternative route to Keele, providing a unique opportunity to better prepare for your chosen degree, and with guaranteed entry onto your undergraduate course once you successfully complete your Foundation Year. This extra year of study can improve your academic skills, expand your subject knowledge, give you a better understanding of higher education and, perhaps most importantly of all, build your confidence. On the Keele Foundation Year, you'll study on campus, joining our undergraduate community from the outset, with access to all the facilities and support that you'd get as an undergraduate student at Keele. International Students For International Students, Foundation Years are delivered through our dedicated on-campus provider, Keele University International College. To find out more, visit https://kuic.keele.ac.uk/ Microbiology and Immunology with Integrated Master's Our Microbiology and Immunology MSci will equip you with advanced knowledge and research skills in two fascinating and complementary areas of contemporary bioscience to pursue a career in academia or research. Why choose this course?
- Enhance your employability through the development of advanced problem solving and communication skills
- Gain substantial research skills and the experience to stand out when applying for PhD study or employment in industry
- Develop enhanced skills in the critical evaluation of scientific literature, the design and conduct of an authentic research study and the acquisition of research funding
- Our core laboratory programme is delivered in state-of-the-art laboratories and offers a wide range of final year research projects
- Our innovative assessment methods enable you to replicate the type of tasks you would likely carry out during a career in the field
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course