- Set yourself up to flourish in your degree and beyond with our Foundation Year
- Option to spend a year on a paid work placement in business
- Gain and test valuable skills in our strategy business simulator
- Study a broad and flexible range of business modules which enable you to pursue a career in diverse sectors and specialise in marketing, human resources, finance, management, enterprise, innovation, business development or another area of business
- The University of Winchester Business School is a United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) Champion
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Principles for Responsible Management Education
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Applicants who wish to apply for advanced standing (exemption from part of a programme) based on previous study are considered on an individual basis. Applicants are required to provide transcripts. confirming the module titles and grades they have already achieved, as well as module handbooks and/or programme specifications showing the learning outcomes of the modules completed.
Applicants are usually required to hold a minimum of 1 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 1 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland