Drama and Contemporary Performance at Manchester School of Theatre is all about your development as a theatre artist, performer, thinker and professional, in a city with a vibrant theatre and performance scene. With a focus on cutting edge practices across contemporary performance and dramatic theatre, the programme combines artistic practice and academic enquiry, and draws on established local, national and international networks. Working with leading theatre academics, artists and professionals, you will be part of a close knit course community, working in one of the most vibrant sectors of a city internationally acclaimed for its creativity. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The course is based in our brand new Grosvenor East building, featuring movement and performance studios, TV and Radio studios and a 180-seat theatre.
- Strong focus on cutting edge practices in contemporary performance and dramatic theatre.
- Close relationships with Contact Theatre, HOME, The Royal Exchange and international partners gives our students first-hand experience and insight into industry.
- Combines artistic practice, academic enquiry and professional development.
- Builds on many years of experience producing artists, performers, producers and teachers.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
GCSE English Language at grade C or grade 4. Equivalent qualifications (eg. Functional Skills) may be considered An interview/audition is required for this course
Additional entry requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course