This fast-track entry into the final year of our business and accounting course offers foundation and HND students a chance to top up to a degree. Our direct entry business with accounting degree is for anyone who has a foundation degree, HND or two years of higher education in business or management and wants to 'top up' to an honours degree. This means that you start the three-year business with accounting degree in its final year. This course is designed to help you develop key business skills in decision making and leadership, skills all highly valued by employers. Popular career options for our business with accounting graduates include managerial roles with a financial focus, auditing and global management consulting. What you should know about this course
- The course provides a strong business skill set and an understanding of accounting.
- This course will top-up your foundation degree, HND or two years of higher education in business or management to an honours degree.
- You'll have the opportunity to study at one of the top two most globally diverse universities in the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand, according to Hotcourses Diversity Index.
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
You should have a minimum of 120 credits at Level 4 and 120 credits at Level 5 in a relevant subject. You’ll need an average overall score of 60%, with no failed or referred modules.
English language requirements
For more information about our English Language Requirements, please click on the following link:
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Student Recruitment
020 8331 9000