Choosing to study computer science is a smart move. You’ll gain knowledge and skills that can change our world and transform yours, opening up rewarding career opportunities in all sectors. Reasons to study Computer Science at Kent
- Learn to code in several languages, starting with the Java programming language, which is widely used in industry
- You’ll get to work in real-life, business critical roles, putting into practice the skills you have gained whilst earning a salary
- This course is accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Graduates have gone on to careers at leading companies such as BAE Systems, Cisco and IBM
- Spend time in our dedicated makerspace, The Shed. You’ll have access to 3D printers, development equipment like Oculus Rift and Raspberry Pi and much more!
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- BCS - The Chartered Institute for IT
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course