This professionally accredited course provides a direct route to a professional qualification in accounting opening up a rewarding career in accountancy or in an accounting role in business. The course gives you a comprehensive knowledge of the main ideas concepts and principles of accounting and finance as well as the skills to apply your knowledge to individuals businesses institutions and governments. Using the latest technology you begin by studying business practice and the business environment in which accountants operate before proceeding to corporate and business law; data analysis; and the advanced study of management accounting taxation financial management and auditing. The course is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Association of International Accountants (AIA). Why choose this course?
- ACCA awards exemptions from its F1 to F9 papers for students successfully completing relevant course units – the maximum ACCA exemptions available at undergraduate level
- Graduates successfully completing relevant course units are also eligible for exemptions from the AIA’s Foundation level and Professional level 1 papers
- A professional qualification in accountancy is a gateway to a range of careers in accounting finance and banking at professional accounting firms; small and large private-sector companies; and not-for-profit organisations
- Take the course over four years and include a fee-free year in industry when you can gain experience and make contacts for the future
- If you need a step up into higher education start with a Foundation Year which guarantees entry to the undergraduate degree
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Luton Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course