Our Music Production and Sound Design course will develop the technical knowledge and creative expertise required for a career in the music industry. It will also prepare you for a wide variety of live and studio environments. You'll gain hands-on industry experience through work placement opportunities and benefit from research-informed teaching and fully equipped, cutting-edge facilities. Why choose this course?
- Access to comprehensive music studio facilities with sound design and computer labs
- Graduate with a substantial music and audio portfolio using industry standard software and hardware
- Work placement opportunities to enhance your career prospects and network with industry partners
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university across the globe
- Benefit from our Apple MacBook Loan Scheme
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course