This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas. Why study BSc (Hons) Marketing (with Foundation Year) at BU?
- Gain industry experience and network through a 30-week placement which can be completed anywhere in the world
- Get industry ready from working on live marketing briefs for unit assessments
- You will learn a variety of practical skills such as pitching creative ideas, calculating marketing budgets and planning marketing campaigns
- Guest lecturers from the industry and expert staff will help you to develop strong communication skills and a cultural awareness, essential in a modern marketing environment
- Within fifteen months of finishing the course, 96& of graduates are in employment or further study (Source DiscoverUni 2023).
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide
- BU has Strategic Partner status with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), which means you can gain CIM professional qualifications as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Upon successful completion of the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) accredited unit, you will be able to obtain the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
During the foundation year, you will study the following units: Fundamentals of Business & Management, Academic & Professional Practice, and Fusion Business Project. Year 1 core units: Global Business Environment | Developing Management Competencies | Principles of Marketing | Digital Essentials | Integrated Marketing Communications | Consumer & Stakeholder Principles
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- AACSB International
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Institute of Data and Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland