Course Overview Our Civil Engineering course is founded on strong industry links in a region that boasts a wide range of cutting-edge engineering and technology. Why study with us
- This course will equip you with the principles and concepts of engineering, underpinned by a sound knowledge and understanding of scientific principles.
- Work in the broad area of civil engineering or specialise either as a structural engineer, environmental engineer or geotechnical engineer.
- Work on live projects with our industry partners and advance your project management skills. This will be a huge asset as you progress into more senior roles during your career.
- Step out on regular field trips to see best practice projects and get hands-on experience of live projects.
- The Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Take the opportunity to become a research intern, working with the University’s research staff during your summer vacation.
- This course has been accredited by the CIOB, the globally recognised professional body for construction and leadership. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
- This course is accredited by the JBM. They work alongside universities and industry to ensure that formal educational programmes and workplace programmes are in place to develop professional engineers who will contribute to sustainable, economic growth and ethical standards worldwide.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|