- Explore the exciting and ever-growing industries of tourism and hospitality.
- Develop your managerial skills through a live client experience with a real-life tourism or hospitality business.
- Tailor your studies through a range of elective modules to suit your own personal career aspirations.
- Put theory into practice during an optional placement year.
- practical projects in world-class facilities
- research projects
- real-life consultancy experience
- directed learning activities outside classes
- diverse assessment tools (e.g. essays, presentation, report, e-portfolio, exam)
- guest speakers
- field trips
- Learning in the workplace
Year 1 Compulsory modules Academic And Professional Skills 20 Business Analysis For The Service Sector 20 Hospitality Process And Decision Making 20 International Tourism Business 20 Marketing Communications 20 Elective modules Foreign Language 20 Global Food, Drink And Society 20 Tourism Management: Principles And Practice 20 Year 2 Compulsory modules Academic Research Skills 20 Managing Hospitality Resources 20 People And Organisations In Context 20 Tourism, Development And Society 20 Elective modules Digital Tourism Marketing 20 Enterprise And Small Business In Tourism, Hospitality And Events 20 Foreign Language 20 Managing Food And Beverage Operations 20 Year 3 Optional modules Placement Year Final year Compulsory modules Research Project 20 Strategic Management In International Hospitality And Tourism 20 Elective modules Critical Approaches In Hospitality Marketing, Experiences And Analytics 20 Foreign Language 20 Hospitality Management Consultancy 40 Hotel Operational Analysis 20 Sustainable Tourism Planning 20 Tourism Consultancy Experience 40 Tourism Destination Marketing 20
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Hospitality, Institute of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.|
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.