Overview Begin an exciting journey towards a fulfilling career in international business management. You will spend a year abroad in either study or work placement. You have the option to study at one of our partner universities in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand or the USA. You can opt to study foreign languages and take a one-year paid overseas placement. Our network of academic staff, business coaches, worldwide partner Universities and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), will support you as you launch your international career. With its focus on innovation, creativity and contemporary issues (such as globalisation, emerging markets, protectionism, demographic changes, more rapid global communications and environmental sustainability), this flexible degree will signal that you are a well-networked, culturally-aware and commercially-focussed graduate. You will be able to demonstrate that you have the knowledge of international business, the intercultural awareness, management capabilities and language skills that employers most value. Our range of fun extra-curricular activities, such as sport clubs, societies, cultural visits and the student social scene further add to your university experience and personal development. If you are unable to undertake the mandatory Third Year Abroad as part of BA (Hons) International Business Management and this course is no longer an option, you may wish to consider BA (Hons) Business Management instead. Key Features
- Experience international cultures, learn a language and develop a global mind-set through a period of study abroad
- Gain an insight into international business management and explore the latest thinking in accountancy, advertising, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, leadership, marketing, project management, public relations and sustainability
- Enhance your employability through optional internships, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching.
- Work with academics who have extensive experience of international business management, consultancy or running their own business
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 4
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.