- On our BA (Hons) Interior Design degree we’ll encourage you to find your own personal approach to interior design as you develop the perfect blend of practical skills, professionalism and creativity.
- During your time with us we’ll enable you to flourish as a creative individual. Based in spacious, bright studios with access to superbly equipped workshops, we’ll equip you with a wide range of technical knowledge and skills in drawing, CAD and 3D modelling.
- We’ll cover all stages of the design process, from generating original ideas through to the development of realistic design outcomes. You’ll get to work on several live projects and design for a range of industries, advancing your project management and problem-solving skills along the way. You’ll discover how professional interior design interacts with other areas as part of a project’s design team.
- During your time with us you’ll gain a full understanding of how interior design has developed over recent decades and learn from leading practitioners. Ultimately, you’ll graduate with a great mix of practical skills, professionalism and creativity.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Interior Design is ranked 6th in the UK with 91% of students satisfied with teaching (National Student Survey 2020)
- There are opportunities to spend time studying overseas with our partner universities in Hebei (China) and NAFA (Singapore).
- You’ll be encouraged to gain valuable industry experience by taking on live projects, placements and internships.
Year 1: Creative Thinking, Drawing and Modelling 1, Building Anatomy 1, Historical Contextual Studies Year 2: Interior Design Studies, Digital Drawing & Modelling 2, Building Anatomy 2, Contemporary Contextual Studies Year 3: Honours Project, Materiality and Fabrication, Advanced Professional Practice, Future Lifestyles, Contextual Studies: Design Futures
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
Additional entry requirements
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|