Designed for the growing number of graduate nurses from international countries wishing to work in clinical leadership or extended roles in clinical practice as nurse practitioners or consultant nurses. WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- 1st in the UK for Nursing (Complete University Guide 2023).
- Become involved in lifelong learning whilst being adaptive to the dynamic care environment and supporting quality care delivery.
- Close involvement of NHS clinical staff in the planning and delivery of courses ensures that the programme is current and relevant.
- The themes offered link closely with the pre-registration undergraduate programme offered at the University as well as being developed in conjunction with local clinical need.
- Build transferable skills along with the ability to lead and innovate in the healthcare sector.
- Option to specialise in Acute Critical Care (see programme structure for further details).
How to apply
International applicant information can be found via gla.ac.uk by searching for 'international'.
You must be a graduate nurse, normally with a good Honours degree or equivalent, and two years' experience post-qualification. You are required to provide two references and a full degree transcript with your application.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Sponsorship and funding information can be found via gla.ac.uk by searching for 'scholarships'.
University of Glasgow
The Fraser Building
65 Hillhead Street
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Advanced Nursing Science
0141 330 4515