Overview Our Applied Health and Social Care Top-up degree will advance your knowledge and practice to prepare you for a career in sectors related to health and social care. The programme is open to those who have completed a foundation degree or diploma who are looking to achieve an honours level qualification. This course will help you to apply compassion and human dignity to improve the welfare and wellbeing of service users. Key features
- Available as a 1-year (full-time) or 2-year (part-time) Top-up degree
- Benefit from the strong practice links already established across the institute and engage with practitioners and service managers
- Opportunities to develop networks across health and social care sectors
- Supervisor support for your Dissertation
- A supportive environment for those who wish to top-up their foundation degree or return to education
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.