The BSc (Hons) Project Management (Top-up) is a one-year programme that consolidates and further develops students’ knowledge, skills and experience of the project, programme and portfolio environment. As a student on this programme, you will enhance your knowledge of the governance, management and control of projects, exploring topics such as risk and management and project leadership. Course Overview Delivered over one-year full time, the programme will allow you to enhance your knowledge of the project environment and equip you with the skills to become practising project professionals. Accredited by the Association of Project Management (APM) and aligned to their 7th Body of Knowledge, you will study the place of projects within the broader context of programmes and portfolios and the governance structures that facilitate project delivery. You will also look at the tools and techniques for managing and controlling projects, exploring the processes for identifying and responding to risks and opportunities, and using models and theories of leadership to create collaborative and high-performing project teams. Students will apply their learning to the completion of a dissertation or case study analysis project. On this course you will...
- Differentiate the role of projects, programmes, portfolios and how they relate to business-as-usual activities.
- Define and model appropriate project governance structures for a project.
- Understand the difference between project management and project leadership and model behaviours applicable to the situation at hand.
- Dissertation / Case Study Analysis
- Programme and Portfolio Management
- Project Leadership
- Governance and Risk Management
- Management and Control of Projects
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Carlisle - Fusehill Street
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Foundation Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant subject.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding