Discover what it takes to do business on a global scale. You’ll understand how commerce works and how to market effectively by predicting customer behaviour. Develop the marketing expertise to make strategic business decisions, manage digital campaigns and understand buyer behaviour. As part of this course, you’ll:
- Gain specific knowledge of marketing ethics, corporate social responsibility and of the ethical and cultural differences between national markets, maximising your employability both in the UK and overseas
- Learn how to understand the thought processes behind every consumer purchase
- Develop sustainable marketing plans through the application of marketing principles, and explore how to do so in a highly competitive and increasingly global environment
- Analyse complex and multi-faceted problems from a range of natural, global and political settings to understand business and management behaviour and performance
- Explore a variety of marketing concepts, models and theories and relate them to the reality of marketing in practice
- Develop acumen in business management so you can oversee finance, economics, accounting and people
- Gain the practical experience needed to impress potential employers
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Understanding Markets & Customers
- Data Analytics & Management
- Accounting & Finance for Managers
- Managing Organisations & People
- Global Economic Awareness
- Business in Action
- Managerial Decision Making
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Marketing Planning
- Developing Professional & Employability Skills
- Market Analysis
- Business Finance
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Governance, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility OR Work Placement
- Digital Strategy OR Contemporary Brand Management
- Strategic HRM for Leaders
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|