Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course Summary
- Study your foundation year, then progress to the full degree.
- Develop critical aviation industry skills in sustainability and pricing.
- Study marketing, digital skills, project and talent management.
- Collaborate with industry partners to work on live projects.
- Learn from industry experts and engage with aviation field trips.
- Build your professional network through our extensive links with airlines, airports and aviation agencies.
- lectures, seminars and workshops
- field trips and site visits
- talks and resources developed by our accrediting bodies
- live projects with external organisations
- independent study and group work
- Access to our unique student support triangle to help with your personal, academic and career development
- Access to our Skills Centre with one to ones, webinars, and online resources, where you can get help with planning and structuring your assignments
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. You will be able to complete a placement year as part of this course. See the modules table below for further information. Year 1 Compulsory modules Contemporary Issues Introduction To Business Organisation Management And Delivery 1 Organisation Management And Delivery 2 Self And Stakeholder Management The Practice Of Business In The Events, Food, Hospitality And Tourism Industries Year 2 Compulsory modules Applied Academic Skills Finance And Data Interpretation Introduction To The Aviation Industry Marketing And Consumer Behaviour For The Aviation Industry Year 3 Compulsory modules Airline Operations And Pricing Management Airport Operations Management Personal And Professional Development Elective modules Foreign Language Research Skills Year 4 Optional modules Placement Year Final year Compulsory modules Consultancy And Enterprise Challenge Safety And Security Management In Aviation Strategic Management For Airline And Airport Development Elective modules Foreign Language Research Project
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University.
English language requirements
|If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.