This BSc programme blends contemporary business theory with the practical application of technical business skills and prepares students for a successful career in multiple roles, whether as a team member, leader or future manager.
- Gain a BSc award, in recognition of the technical business skills you will gain through practical application of business theory
- Opportunity to spend a year on placement, gaining valuable experience in industry
- Study abroad opportunities in China, the USA and Europe
- Prepares students for multiple business roles through the use of business simulation tools and live projects
- Funded international exchange opportunities
- International Foundation Year course available offering direct progression onto this degree programme - visit LJMU's International Study Centre to find out more
- Start month: September
- Campus location: Mount Pleasant Campus
Please visit the Liverpool John Moores University website for detailed module information.
Assessment varies depending on the modules you choose. We understand that students perform differently depending on the type of assessment they are given and so a range of assessment methods are used on the programme. These include written assignments (essays/reports, individual/group), exams, practical assessments, individual and group presentations, portfolios, reflective logs and a dissertation. There could be up to three assessments per module, for example a presentation, report and exam. Written feedback is provided within 15 working days of submission, but you can also get face-to-face feedback from your Module Tutor. We believe that constructive feedback is vital in helping you identify your strengths as well as the areas where you may need to develop further.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
Prior to starting the programme applicants must have obtained grade 4 or grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics GCSE or an approved alternative qualification below: •Key Skills Level 2 in English/ Maths • NVQ Level 2 Functional skills in Maths and English Writing and or Reading • Skills for Life Level 2 in Numeracy/English • Higher Diploma in Maths/ English • Functional skills level 2 in Maths/ English • Northern Ireland Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or Application of Number • Wales Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or Application of Number
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.