Our psychology courses are number one in London for graduate prospects in The Complete University Guide 2022 Our business psychology degree will help you gain an understanding of business and management. Develop your skills and knowledge of core areas of psychology, from cognitive psychology and neuroscience to developmental and social psychology. You will acquire research skills, a broad scientific education in psychology, and a knowledge of the methods for investigating human behaviour. Our psychology courses were rated top in London for student satisfaction in the Complete University Guide 2018. What you should know about this course:
- Psychology at Greenwich is one of the top three universities in London and seventh in the UK for graduate careers (2021 Guardian League Table).
- Number one in London for graduate prospects (2022 Complete University Guide Annual League Table - Psychology).
- Gain eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) in a British Psychological Society accredited degree.
- The course gives you a good opportunity to study both psychology and business aimed at enhancing your career opportunities as a graduate.
- Students studying this course can expect to earn up to £32,000 on graduation (HESA, 2020).
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
Students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. You can view more information about how each module on this course is assessed within our 'What you will study' section. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- British Psychological Society
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, Access to HE and all other qualifications with UCAS Tariff points.
English language requirements
For more information about our English Language Requirements, please click on the following link:
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|