King's College London, University of London has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Nursing is about more than caring for patients. Nursing is grasping the importance of policy, exploring clinical leadership and understanding how research influences decision making. By the time you graduate from King’s College London, you’ll have the skills and confidence to kick-start your career as an adult nurse and deliver, develop, lead and research healthcare practice. This MSc is designed to give you the knowledge you need to begin a rewarding career as an adult nurse, whatever your background. But you’ll need to have some healthcare related experience to join us. Half of your time will be spent gaining practical experience on placements. The other half will be learning from our experts to understand theoretical areas, including care delivery, research principles and clinical leadership. Key benefits
- You will be studying at the No.1 nursing faculty in the UK and 2nd in the world (2018 QS World University Rankings).
- King’s College London offers exciting opportunities with two world-class academic health science centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing general and specialist care.
- Our courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and academics with a strong focus on promoting evidence-based care and appreciation of translational research.
- 99 per cent of our graduates find successful employment.
- Get hands-on in our state-of-the-art simulation centre with its six-bay ward, operating theatre, and intensive care unit
- Study on the job, with placements at world-famous London hospitals including King’s College Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications at this time. Please contact the provider to find out more.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our online prospectus for further information on entry requirements.
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
Occupational Health Checks Required
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill|
|PTE Academic||69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each skill|
|TOEFL (iBT)||100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills|
|Cambridge English Advanced||185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill|
|Cambridge English Proficiency||185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill|
|Trinity ISE||Level III (ISEIII) with merit in each skill|
|Institution's Own Test||Pass the King's Pre-Sessional English Language Programme with Band 7|
We also accept the English Language component of a number of International and European qualifications as meeting our English Language requirements. These can include GCSE English, the International Baccalaureate, the Abitur or the French Baccalaureat. For more details, please see our website. Please note that the course requirements are under Band B.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|