Overview Where do you start if you want to develop a digital marketing strategy? Given the digital revolution facing today’s workforce, digital marketing provides vital skills today for acquiring and retaining customers. This course enables you to step ahead on the route towards digital transformation to support organisational growth. You'll be supported by regular coaching, and our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). This course has been designed to ensure you have all of the knowledge, skills and expertise to launch yourself as a digital marketing graduate. You'll be well placed to launch yourself as a digital marketing graduate, whether you aspire to work in a marketing role or for a marketing agency. You will gain subject expertise in marketing with a grounding in contemporary digital issues (such as digital content systems, Ecommerce, social media advertising, digital marketing communications and E-business). You will be able to demonstrate your digital marketing knowledge through active experience, such as applied consultancy projects, paid placements, internships, and study abroad. From this active and authentic learning experience you will have the skills to demonstrate that you are a digital native, with creative, customer-oriented and commercially focused skills that are valued by today’s employers. Key features
- Develop enhanced employability skills through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced marketing and digital business leaders.
- Grow your experience of working on digital marketing campaigns and developing websites for commercial clients through the Business School's commercial opportunities.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.