Pursue your passion for mathematical methods. This degree will help you gain an advanced understanding of how mathematics plays a significant role in the modern world. You’re taught key areas in the sciences like data analysis and computer science, opening up rewarding career opportunities in any sector. Reasons to study Mathematics at Kent
- Take a placement year to help boost your career skills and get paid doing it
- Learn to code in languages like R and Python, which are widely used in industry
- You’ll learn skills that are highly-valued by the best employers in business, finance, computing and engineering
- Graduates have gone on to a wide range of careers from medical statistics and software development to actuarial work and chartered accountancy
- You’ll benefit from free membership of the Kent Maths Society and Invicta Actuarial Society
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course