Focusing upon technical knowledge and practical skills, this MRes is ideal for:
- students who want to pursue research in industrially relevant areas of biochemistry, such as biopharma/healthcare, healthy foods, bioarchaeology, business/entrepreneurship and other related areas
- those currently working in industry wishing to obtain a masters qualification while working in a company’s own laboratories. Many of the modules can also be studied remotely, giving you the flexibility to study alongside other work commitments.
- Upperton Laboratories
- Institutes such as the National Institute for Biological Standards and the Viking Ship Museum (Oslo).
- Biopharma and Healthcare
- Industrial Biochemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Macromolecular Biotechnology
- Biomolecular Conservation in Archaeology
- Business Aspects of Biomolecular Technology
You will take a combination of compulsory and optional modules. These modules will provide practical experience in laboratory techniques and introduce you to the challenges involved in manging, commercialising and marketing technological innovation.
Please see the course page on our website for further details on entry requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course