The digital transformation of business is gaining momentum at a fast pace and graduates who can bring together business management skills with an in-depth understanding of digital and data analysis are much sought after. This practice-led course equips you to follow an exciting career in data-driven business environments. Our BSc Business Analytics degree provides a thorough grounding in digital and data-analysis skills and decision-making, applying theory to real-life applications and business situations from the start. It equips you to develop as a data-driven solutions architect, able to facilitate the digital transformation of business and thrive in a data-led world. The course covers marketing and management principles; principles of data analysis using programming; soft approaches to analyse complex systems; data modelling and analytics. This course is in the process of receiving accreditation by British Computer Society (BCS) www.bcs.org. On successfully completing the course, you receive its credential for Chartered IT Professional. BSC is recognised as a professional, statutory and regulatory body for the accreditation of technology degrees in the UK. Why choose this course?
- Study core data analytics and complex system areas coupled with business management, giving you a skill set much in demand nationally and internationally
- Work with high-tech data analytics platforms and technologies in our new, state-of-the-art business analytics suite
- Learn from subject area experts using innovative teaching and learning approaches
- Engage with live projects and real business issues, using a data-driven approach to problem-solving across a range of regional small/medium enterprises
- Benefit from research-informed teaching delivered by a faculty recognised for its top-level research in business and finance (REF 2022)
- Study at a Business School with partners across the world, giving you to the cross-cultural perspectives you need to work in the global market
- Gain valuable insights from industry experts through masterclasses and talks at the University
• Evolution of Business and Management Practice • Responsible Management • Innovation and Entrepreneurship • International Business • Digital Marketing • Operations and Projects • Strategy and Policy Design
Course work; live projects; exams; group and individual project work.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Luton Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Applicants with other qualifications will be considered. If you would like to check that your qualifications will be accepted please contact the university.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland